The workshop revolves around and taps emotional intelligence of children. In an emotionally safe environment, children begin to see, understand and express their innermost feelings and thoughts. Spread over a day, children eventually begin to weave their feelings into words that may take shape of stories, poems, essays or ramblings. The purpose of the workshop is to facilitate to children
- to express emotions in words, with clarity and honesty
- to understand the deeper connection between emotions and writing.
- Observe and reflect on one’s emotions
- Share and care for your as well as feelings of others
- Recognise and accept your feelings
- Express in the form of letters, poems, articles and stories
- Audio-video aids