Flow is a program that has been designed with the purpose to help children shed their inhibitions, knock down each barrier and write freely. By working hand in hand over five weekends, the facilitator helps children identify what stops them from expressing their creative skills. As children remove limitations, they begin to access their inherent creativity and develop confidence to write.
- Overcoming barriers that come in the way of writing
- Dealing with fear of failure and approval
- Seeking inspiration for writing from everyday life
- Understanding nuances of writing
- Giving shape to ideas, opinions, thoughts and feelings in the form of short stories, essays and poems.
- Audio-video aids